APSA Postgraduate Travel Awards is offered to assist postgraduate participation in the APSA Annual Conference.
APSA provides up to six travel awards each year (with a maximum of $1,000 each) to assist postgraduate students meet the cost of attending the APSA annual conference.
Postgraduate travel awards will be determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a current financial member of APSA at the time of applying for the Award.
- The amount granted will normally be to assist with travel expenses and registration fees.
- Applicants must be presenting a refereed paper at the conference.
- Applicants must have sought funding support from their home Department or School.
- Priority will be determined on a needs basis.
- Priority will be given to postgraduates who have not previously been awarded travel or other financial support from APSA.
- Applications will be assessed by members of the APSA Annual Conference Local Organizing Committee in consultation with the APSA Executive.
- Successful applicants will be notified prior to the conference, and be reimbursed following the conference upon submission of all relevant receipts to the APSA National Office.