APSA Postgraduate Travel Awards are offered to assist postgraduate participation in the APSA Annual Conference.
APSA provides up to six travel awards each year (with a maximum of $1,000 each) to assist postgraduate students meet the cost of attending the APSA annual conference.
Applications for 2022 round should be submitted (via email) to the APSA National Office (email@example.com) by 5pm on Monday 12 August 2022 (Melbourne time). Both successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified by email by 19 August. The application form can be downloaded from here: Application form.
Postgraduate travel awards will be determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a current financial member of APSA at the time of applying for the Award.
- The amount granted will normally be to assist with travel expenses and registration fees.
- Applicants must be presenting a refereed paper at the conference.
- Applicants must have sought funding support from their home Department or School.
- Priority will be determined on a needs basis.
- Priority will be given to postgraduates who have not previously been awarded travel or other financial support from APSA.
- Applications will be assessed by members of the APSA Annual Conference Local Organizing Committee in consultation with the APSA Executive.
- Successful applicants will be notified prior to the conference and be reimbursed following the conference upon submission of all relevant receipts to the APSA National Office.
Please direct any enquiries to the Executive Assistant, the APSA National Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).