(hosted by ANU, through a collaboration between Crawford School of Public Policy, Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs and School of Politics and International Relations)
2022 APSA Conference:
Reimagining an Uncertain Political Future
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are excited to announce that the 2022 Australian Political Studies Conference will be hosted at the Australian National University between 26-28 September 2022 (with Postgraduate Workshop on Sunday 25 September 2022). The Conference is jointly hosted by the School of Politics & International Relations, the Crawford School of Public Policy, and the Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs. The conference will be an in-person event. The theme for APSA 2022 ‘Reimagining our Political Futures’ recognises the upheavals of contemporary politics including but not limited to navigating a post-COVID world. We invite paper proposals with an explicit focus on how actors navigate uncertainty in contemporary politics and the possible trajectories of our shared political future.
The Call for Papers has now closed.
When: Monday 26 September – Wednesday 28 September 2022
Where: The Australian National University (in-person)
Key dates and deadlines:
- Abstract submissions open: Monday 7 March 2022
- Abstract submissions close: Friday 15 May 2022
- Authors notified of results: Friday 3 June 2022
- Early bird registration deadline: 31 July 2022
- Final registration deadline: 2 September
Registration fees (all prices in AUD and inclusive of GST):
- Members (Early Bird): $300
- Members (Standard): $400
- Non-Members (Early Bird): $400
- Non-Members (Standard) $500
- ECRs and/or Unwaged: $200*
- Student (Early Bird): $100
- Student (Standard): $200
*Includes researchers on non-permanent, fixed term or casual contracts.