The European Studies Association of Australia and New Zealand with the support of the Delegation of the European Union to Australia and New Zealand proudly announces the 1st annual
Undergraduate and Postgraduate ESSAY COMPETITION 2020
- Best essay by an undergraduate student (2,000 – 4,000 words)
- Best essay presented by an honours or postgraduate student (3,000 – 5,000 words)
Eligibility and Details
- Essays eligible for submission must have been assessed as part on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at an Australian tertiary institution in 2020.
- Essays from any discipline with a European issue are eligible – history, politics, law, economics, business, sociology, cultural studies, etc.
- Essays will be judged by a panel of judges selected by ESAANZ, including from the Delegation of the European Union to Australia and New Zealand.
- Book vouchers to the value of $250 (undergraduate) and $350 (postgraduate)
- One year’s free membership of ESAANZ
- Winning papers will be considered for publication in the Australian and New Zealand Journal of European Studies
How to Enter
- Upload an electronic version of your essay at https://esaanz.org.au/ or contact Dr Serena Kelly for more information: email@example.com
- Closing Date: 1 December, 2020