Federal Scholar in Residence Program 2023 – Apply by 1 July!
Do you work in a field related to comparative federalism, regionalism or intergovernmental relations? Are you interested in multi-level government?
Then enter the competition to not miss the chance to discuss your research with international scholars and experts at the Eurac Research Institute for Comparative Federalism in Bolzano/Bozen.
If successful, you will be granted a three-week research stay at Eurac Research in Bolzano/Bozen (South Tyrol) in the heart of the Alps.
Hand in a paper (yet to be published or currently under review) on comparative federalism, regionalism or intergovernmental relations in English, German, Italian, French or Spanish by 1 July 2022.
Just send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- an abstract in English
- an anonymized full-fledged paper in English, German, Italian, French, or Spanish
- please state ‘I hereby confirm that the submitted work (INSERT TITLE) will not have been published within two months following the deadline for submission’ in the paper
- a short CV
- a letter of motivation (max. 2 pages)
- Make sure to read all details on our website www.eurac.edu/federalscholar and especially the privacy information notice under: https://www.eurac.edu/en/institutes-centers/institute-for-comparative-federalism/pages/federal-scholar-privacy-information-sheet
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS
- a research stay of up to three weeks
- travel costs
- accommodation in Bolzano/Bozen
- the chance to meet and discuss one’s own research with experts in comparative federalism and regionalism
- the chance to develop project ideas and plan a common project with the researchers of the Institute for Comparative Federalism
- the chance to publish your work in book series/edited volumes and online journals of or affiliated with the Institute for Comparative Federalism
NOTICE:Although you can flexibly plan your stay within the year 2023, the month of February would represent a particularly good opportunity to develop new ideas while profiting from the international research environment of the renowned Winter School on Federalism and Governance.
Please refer to our website (www.eurac.edu/federalscholar) for all details. For any further questions, contact us at email@example.com.